Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stomach Virus, Part Deux

Tucker has another stomach virus. He woke up at 3am telling me his belly hurt and that he wanted to eat. He said the same thing last time right before puking, he is obviously misinterpretng the upset stomach as a hungry belly. I will spare details, but he has vomited four times and it seems that it has passed now, as we've gone almost three hours without incident.

The strange thing is because of the snow, we haven't left the house since Sunday, so how in the world did he get this??? I shipped Chloe off to Grandma and Grandpa's house so I could focus on Tucker. That has been a huge help! I am praying nobody else in the family gets whatever this is, I have a HUGE massage event this weekend that I have to be at so I definitely need to escape this one!!

Oh, and guess what movie he just requested? A Christmas Story. That's my boy!!

No comments: