Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Boy, Where Art Thou?

The Terrible Twos have officially arrived. For the past several days, Tucker goes into random episodes where he throws fits. He screams. He hits. He pushes. He throws things. He is inconsolable. Nothing in particular seems to set him off, one minute he is fine and then next he is revisiting his caged animal experience x 100.

I have tried to explain it away for my own well being. Maybe it's teething? Maybe he is getting sick? Maybe he has low blood sugar? Sadly, I don't believe any of the above to be a factor. I think this is something he is going to have to grow out of and he just needs some extra love and attention right now.

I saw an infant onesie once that said, "Mommy drinks because I cry." I totally think they missed the mark, it should be made in size 2T. Cheers and Bottoms Up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol This made me laugh! I love the new pictures you had made. Such a beautiful family!