Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He Colors Our World

and frequently colors himself. Ryan was the genius person that first introduced Tucker to drawing and coloring on himself. It started innocently enough, with Ryan drawing Elmo on the back of Tucker's hand. But soon that wasn't enough. It quickly progressed to me coming home from work on a Saturday to find that Ryan had drawn chest and belly hair all over him. My mom saw him a day later and thought he had some kind of vein disease. It is a constant battle for me to keep ink on paper and not on his skin. Daddies can be fun, but they rarely have to deal with the consequences of their "activities." I do not have any pictures (yet) of Tucker's self art, but here a few of him using markers appropriately.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Okay, I've GOTTA see the other pictures! :)